Monday, June 23, 2008

Top 15 Celebrities that I'd like to punch in the face

I've been thinking about some celebrities that I'd like to punch in the face. Not so much that I purely hate them.....just that I'd love to punch them in the face one time. This list assumes there are no repercussions, physical or legal. I recognize that a couple of these people could take me in a battle of fisticuffs. No real theme here, you'll find people that are considered both right-wing and left-wing. Some of these people are even considered nice....but I want to punch them. I imagine myself punching them as hard as I can and screaming "shut up." This twisted scenario makes me smile. Please let me know of any names I forgot. I'll be adding other people's thoughts later.

15. George Lopez

14. Patrick Swayze (moments before his upcoming death...this way I'll feel like my punch contributed to it)

13. Alec Baldwin

12. Bear Grylls

11. Rosie O'Donnel

10. Michael Moore

9. Jack White

8. Toby Keith

7. Charlie Sheen

6. Matt Lesko (you know....this guy)
Photobucket

5. Shia Lebeouf

4. Kenny Chesney

3. Bono

2. Dane Cook

1. Larry the Cable Guy


Other popular votes-

From Joel - I know you covered your latino punching bag with George Lopez but I'd like to add Carlos Mencia to the mix. His real name is Ned Arnel Mencia. His over-the-top Mexican persona is ridiculous and fake. He's from Honduras, he's half eastern european, and he's not funny. Other comedians have accused him of stealing some of their stand-up bits...so I guess he's got the stealing part of being Mexican down. Zantjer is way more mexican than Mencia could ever hope to be.

From Downer - Tom Cruise, Ellen, P Diddy, Regis, Dr. Phil, Rachael Ray, Gary Coleman, Richard Simmons, Carrot Top, Creed, Kanye, etc......Downer, what's with your hatred of daytime tv celebs?

#1 spot on Dangles' list is Kirk Cameron. He's wanted to punch him ever since Mike Seaver went God-boy on us. He's just not funny anymore.....

And our collective group mentioned - Both Olsen twins, Stefanie Tanner, Bill O'Reilly, John Travolta, Paris Hilton, Old dancing guy from the Six Flags commercials...just to name a few.