Friday, June 20, 2008

I have a blog now

It was recently suggested to me by Blumpy that I should start a blog. I understand that I have several random thoughts and meaningless views. In fact, I have very few opinions, ideas, or crafts that have any practical applications. So, I will use this forum for venting and to express the things going on in my head. Or occasionally just things that I think are funny. I really should have named this Chad's Random Musings but CRM didn't make a very goode acronym. My friend, Casey Carr, also has a blog that he recently shared with me. His is much deeper and more mature than mine. I'll probably post a lot of things today, then just occasionally after that. Hopefully this will entertain some of you from time to time. I love all of you and your private areas.

No comments: