Friday, June 20, 2008

Here are a couple of my favorite photos. I'll probably add to this from time to time but do my best not to turn this into a myspace page.


I actually stole this one from Badger's page. Surely even Jesus can see the humor in this...
Photobucket





Photobucket





Good work Badger
Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket






Why do I have so many photos of Ron?
Photobucket






A series of Blumpy hitting on the cut*off
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket



From 1310 the Ticket's website
Photobucket




Photobucket




Can you spot the Squid in the following photos?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


See Dangles, I told you this photo would come back to haunt you. Your sticks with you...you should have never gotten involved with that crowd.
Photobucket


Photobucket



Jimmy Dagwood saw to it that these ladies weren't virgins for long. I hear he threw it in her stupka......dirty.
Photobucket




ACL '04
Photobucket


I have a lot of Zantjer photos too.....he really sucked this party off.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Me and Jake during the final play of the Rose Bowl when Vince Young made me the happiest man alive.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Twins?
Photobucket
Photobucket




Cinnamon Toast and Whiskey Shots!
Photobucket




So much tension between these 2....
Photobucket
Photobucket




The dude abides
Photobucket





No comments necessary.......
Photobucket





The plight of poor Nunez....
Photobucket



Probably more to come.....

No comments: